Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WTF Dr. Guttentag?

Today Jonathon had his appointment with orthopedic surgeon Dr. Ira Guttentag.

Guttentag told Jonathon he can return to filming with certain restrictions and conditions. This is great. A lot of people are waiting to get back to filming TCF.

He also warned Jonathon against jumping off a building in NOLA when we film Bloodiest. Jonathon will not heed Guttentag's warning, and will be jumping. I actually think the way it is being planned, Jonathon will be okay.

Then Guttentag told him no wrestling. I totally agree. Jonathon should retire, and focus his energy on acting and producing.

Jonathon then asked Guttentag: "Can I buy a jetpack?" Guttentag said "Sure. No problem." I was livid and still am. How the fuck can he tell Jonathon not to wrestle? Not to jump rope in the movie or ever. To not jump off a building into an air mattress.  Or do anything with high impact.

And then tell Jonathon go right ahead and buy a damn jetpack.

WTF Dr. Guttentag? You're telling someone who has a prothetic knee (that really doesn't look pretty), to fly around in the skies connected to a jetpack. This after I emailed him, begging him to say no to Jonathon.

Guttentag gave Jonathon a medical note clearing him to buy this goddamn jetpack. Do you know what he also put on the note? NO HARD LANDINGS. If that ain't the kicker. So, Jonathon can be flying in the skies, then the jetpack malfunctions, and he goes crashing to the ground. WAIT, he can't have a hard impact. I guess the jetpack will turn into a parachute, and allow Jonathon to float safely back to earth.

How many people know the true story how Jonathon's knees were injured? He was in the Army. He jumped out of a plane, and his main parachute failed. I think Jonathon's luck with parachutes are zero to none.

Given the choice between Jonathon wrestling again, or flying around with a jetpack.... I sooner see Jonathon wrestling Pogo again. At least Pogo told me he wouldn't go after Jonathon's knee.

What makes this worse. I sought help from Jonathon's primary doctor at the VA, Dr. Sammy. Sammy tells me; "Its a guy thing. I'd like to have one too." I'm sure his wife would not agree with him having one. That's probably why he doesn't have one.

And I have asked others to speak to Jonathon in hopes of changing his crazy mindset. No one wants to tell Jonathon to be real.

Reality is, I am his wife. I am pregnant. I took care of him after his last knee operation. I took care of him after his stomach being scoped.

If he gets hurt, I can't and won't walk away like some of his exs did. I took our vows serious the other night. So, if he crashes, not only will I have to take care of our child, but, Jonathon too That is, if he survived the crash.

I would tell Jonathon the day he buys that damned thing, I would close my legs on him. As it is, I am already worried what is going to happen when I can't la la la with Jonathon for six weeks after the baby is born. Not to mention, I have no idea how many weeks before giving birth we won't be.

Considering the trashy little hoes already trying to screw Jonathon, there is no way I would try the sex blackmail route. As much as he loves sex, he would fuck one of those hoes the first night I said no.

Those who read this, and claim to be Jonathon's friend. Will you stand with me in stopping his childish, immature, irrational, suicidal desire to fly around like Iron Man?