Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why so negative?

One of my favorite quotes from the Batman movie with Heath Ledger was: Why so serious?
 A few people on FB are trying to be ultra negative to me regarding my marriage to Jonathon. An old guy was telling me youth and good looks don't last forever, and Jonathon is so much older than me.
This from a guy who wishes he had my hubby's body.

A "female" friend of Jonathon's from FB. She actually was following him on MySpace for years. Told me I'm not being realistic. And because of all the injuries Jonathon has suffered from sports, I will probably have to wipe his ass when he's sixty. And I'll be thirty-two then.

If that is the case, then I will live up to my vows regarding staying with him in sickness and in health. Personally, I think when he is sixty, he will still be a horny sex driven monster. And like I am now, I'll never tell my monster no.

I think when he is 80, he'll still want my body. At least I pray he will. I'll be fifty-two then. He's never been with someone close to forty.

My point is: Why so negative? People are thinking it will be me who takes care of him. People are taking for granted, nothing will ever happen to me.

I could be in a car accident. I could develop cancer. Or suffer a stroke or a heart attack.

Jonathon most admires his Great-Uncle Louie. The Romanian one. Why? According to Jonathon and family members, his Great-Uncle took care of his wife after she had a mental breakdown. Family members tried for years to have him committed her. He refused. He spent over thirty years taking care of her, until she died.

How many men, who have money, would do this? I don't think many.

Jonathon said if I became a veggie, or crippled, or unable to take care of myself, he would make his Great-Uncle proud. He did say though, he would still jump my bones. Even if I was brain dead. Only Jonathon would say, and probably would have sex with me, if I was a veggie. He said if I lost my mind, my body would still be hot. At least he won't be cheating on me ;))

It pains me to admit to this. Until now, I never ate healthy. I am now eating right because of our baby. I am amazed on my own today for lunch, I made a healthy soup with vegetables and other good stuff. I did this without Jonathon looking over my shoulder. We broke him in the gym this morning and he's in bed trying not to get sick :)) He doesn't want to eat. Stop the presses, a miracle has happened. He doesn't want to eat.

Why do people have to be so negative? People will stereotype others, without getting to know the person or persons. This is a perfect example of ignorance and stupidity run a muck.

People need to realize, no one knows the future. Life is a gamble. I rather invest my heart and life with someone I know who loves me, and needs me more than the air he breathes.

This is the first time ever I have not just one, but two people who need, want, and especially love me. My hubby and my child.  In his vows he told me he would rather be dead, than to feel the pain of losing me. He is trusting his heart and love to me, and hoping I will not let him down.

I am hoping I don't fail as a wife and mother.