Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The perfect Jetpack for my hubby :))

Привет там:)),

I know last week at this time I wanted to drag Dr. Guttentag to Red Square and execute him myself, for not supporting me in stopping Jonathon from buying a jetpack.

And when I saw a video of a horrific crash involving a jetpack, I so wanted to call the Kremlin.

A little while ago, I saw this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im1iNq02Kz0  and after watching it, not only will I let my hubby buy one, but, after I have our baby, Jonathon can take care of our baby while I'm playing with OUR new toy.

I may even buy Dr. Guttentag one after Jonathon finishes filming. Of course, I'll buy it with Jonathon's money ;))

We all know, Jonathon wasn't planning on buying this one. But, if Dr. Guttentag hadn't said okay, and ticked me off, I would have never found this one. I guess Dr. Guttentag gets a reprieve from the wrath of a Russian woman.