Sunday, January 15, 2012

A response to one of Jonathon's former stanks.

I found a blog by one of Jonathon's former stanks. Yes, Jonathon dated those trashy girls before meeting me. Here is what I posted:

Megan, I've been reading your postings here. How can you claim to have any Russian blood in you, and allow a man..... A MAN.... to be your master? WTF? You can't have a drop of Russian blood in you.
If you ask Jonathon who runs our home, he will say he does. He runs the vacuum, stove, oven, washer, dryer, the sink to wash dishes, etc. He is the master of our home. Not of me.
Not only do you give women a bad name, you especially give Russian women a bad name, when you claim to be one of us. So stop.
You are a pathetic American girl, who will never amount to anything, but, a slave to men.
Enjoy being a slave. I choose to be a powerful woman who commands respect and admiration of those around me.
Rachel Sharkey

This is who I think young Russian girls should try to be like