Saturday, January 21, 2012

What a day

Overall, it was a great day and night. The doctor told me I am 5 weeks pregnant. Jonathon claims he was able to hear our baby's heart beat when the doctor used the vaginal ultrasound. She said we will definitely hear the heartbeat for sure in 4 weeks when we return. I am not going to say he didn't hear it. He does have good hearing, and he knows what to listen for. And the doctor did not say he was hearing things. But, she didn't said she could hear the heart beating. The smile on his face was priceless. I'm not bursting his joy.
Our baby is expected to arrive to us on September 28th. Just in time for Halloween. I have never felt joy the way I did today when I saw the ultrasound pic of my baby. Having life developing in you, and so dependant on you, is the greatest feeling any woman can ever have. And I wanted to wait until I have 25 to have children. I was way wrong.
Then we ate pizza to celebrate. Guess who ate the larger slice?

After pizza, we went to see Underworld. Before we went into the theater, Jonathon saw a movie looking poster of the Rays. He took a picture of it with his cellphone, and sent it to his movie wife. Wasn't that very nice of my hubby to do? When he was on a date with me.
The movie Underworld was awesome. Best one ever in the series. According to Jonathon, he said Kate Beckinsale must have applied some of the fighting attitudes for Selene from the character she may play in GLG. He could have a point. Elena in GLG is super vicious, and Selene was almost as Elena will be.
After seeing what Kate looks likes today, if she plays Elena, the script is being re-written. Elena and Vlad will not have the love scene the way it is presently written.
I don't think Kate would lose herself and enjoy the scene. And I don't think Jonathon would try to have an affair with Kate. But, he has repeatedly shown he suffers from brain dead moments. Like sending his movie wife a picture while on a date with his real wife. WTF? 
We had dinner at Stumps. Great food. Never knew Jonathon liked cornbread. Didn't think he ate it. New item to our food menu. Then against his protest, we went to Howl at the moon. Named for werewolves? It started off cool. Then, the hoes came out from the wood work. Not to mention drunk guys.
WTF is it with people when they are drunk? Guys think they are gods. And girls have no respect for a man's pregnant wife. The matter was compounded when some people recognized Jonathon. Jonathon the vampire. I am happy he has a way of making drunk guys leave our table and not come back. I guess hoes have no fear of a pregnant wife beating the fuck out of them. Not that I would risk harming my baby.
2 girls changed their behavior when they found out I was with child. And were nice to chat with.
I realize now why Jonathon does not like nightclubs. And, he has a point. Its better to go a veteran's post, than a nightclub or bar.
Soon we will be filming TCF again. Then we will be in NOLA. I hope Brooke knows places to hang out at night, where I don't have to worry about drunk guys or hoes trying to sit on Jonathon's lap and be friendly with him.

We may already found our new home in Romania. Jonathon and I both love this house

 The US dollar is worth more in Romania. This house is about half of what we were planning to pay here for a home.

In 35 weeks, I will be a mommy. How awesome is that? Its totally awesome.