Thursday, January 26, 2012

WTF Girls?

In my previous post I stated how I was tired of people's negativity on FB. Then the girl I was talking about sends me this; 
Are you going to breast feed your child? You should start planning if your going to... it takes lots of planning to breast feed 

WTF?  Is she now my BFF? I answered her and told her yes. Then she sent me this;


Boys are no different then girls too it takes anywhere from 5 to 8 years
It also looks better for you as far as custody issues go if you and Jonathan do not work out.. the courts look at that if you still have your child on the tit then he can not have overnight visits 

First of all. I have never heard of a child breast feeding that long.  Second, and foremost. WTF didn't you understand about my post about negativity? "How dare she write; "If you and Jonathon don't work out." 


My hubby and I are committed. I am the one who looks into his eyes and see's his heart. She doesn't. Nor does any other stank.


I finally became tired of her belittling my hubby. My natural instinct when I am pissed off is to start speaking Russian. What can I say...... I'm Russian.

I quickly sent her this; У меня были с собой. Вы сошли с ума. Я сделал с вами. 
Which means; I've had it with them. You're crazy. I am done with you.

As I am blocking her, she sends me this; Я сошел с ума? Будут говорить в России заставит Вас чувствовать себя лучше?
Which means; They will say in Russia will make you feel better? 


No stank. When I get pissed, I immediately start talking in Russian. When Jonathon pisses me off, I start telling him off in Russian, then I catch myself, and finish in english. 

If he knew Russian, I wouldn't have to speak in english to him;))

My patience regarding dealing with stanks is very low. 


Jonathon's my hubby, no matter if you like it or not.

Go bring your negativity to someone else. I don't want it in my life.