Monday, January 23, 2012

Dealing with exs

I've made a posting on FB to all of Jonathon's old stanks.
To Jonathon's old stanks; if you read his profile page, its say Married to Rachel Allen-Sharkey Thats me. He no longer needs your services. So, find someone else to be a stank to.


What can I say? I call it like I see it. 


Unfortunately in life, unless you start dating someone in junior high and stay with them until getting married, one or both of you will have at least an ex-bf or gf. If not worse: An ex-spouse.


I am nineteen. My parents were strict with me. I had to sneak around with my old bf. Fortunately, he was a friend of the family. He was older. Not as old as Jonathon though. 


A Friday date night with him would be when he came over to see my parents. We all eat dinner and hung out. 


Being a friend of my parents, they never suspected anything (I hope they read this). The bad thing was, I didn't get to go to school dances, proms or formals. The right of passage for a teenage girl. And our sex life, wasn't as romantic as I would have liked. You only lose your virginity once, you will always remember it. Especially  


When I turned eighteen, I was able to spend more time with him. Like a lot of guys who are controlling, he did become abusive. I think because of how my parents were, especially my father, I accepted it, thinking it was my fault.


Last August after I meet Jonathon for the first time, I was shocked to realize he is not totally like he is portrayed. I do believe he would go Vlad on someone though.


Of all the people in the world to tell me, abusing someone was wrong, it was Jonathon. I was amazed to find out he actually had protection orders against some of his exs. It was more amazing to realize the Impaler had a heart.


Here is what happened to my now ex-bf after speaking to Mr. Impaler. I posted this on my FB page:


We all know men are physically stronger than women. But, they are not smarter.
Tonight when I arrived home, I decided it was time to get even with my abusive now ex-bf.
I made him think I was going to have sex with him, and I changed into a sexy teddy, stockings and heels.
I had him lay on the floor and I blind folded him. I got his blood pressure up so something would wake up.
I spread his legs, stood up, and rammed as hard as I could my heel into his testicle sack.
Needless to say, he screamed loud enough to wake the dead.
I told him I actually have film proof of his abuse, and to get the F out. Needless to say, he crawled out.
Did I mention I spent the evening with Jonathon Tepes Sharkey aka Mr. Impaler?
Women, now you know how to bring a man to his knees; literally!
Its nice to know I won't have to worry about him anymore ;)
Though it was not my intention to date, live with and eventually marry Jonathon, things happen:))

When your new bf is the Impaler, your ex-bf realizes it would be in his best interest to never contact you again. Like I said, I do believe he would go Vlad on someone. And he has. I've seen the police report and grand jury decision not to indict him. He's very protective of his loved ones. 

So, here I am, having had only one bf/lover. And my hubby has been married how many times? Lets not go there. 

I was so happy to see on my IMDb they listed our marriage on my personal information. Then I click to see how it looked on Jonathon's page. Though I was suppose to be listed on top of his ex-wives, I was listed last. Talk about pissing me off. 

I truly believe I am the best person to ever have graced Jonathon's life. I accepted him as the person he is. And the things the world and I see are negatives with him, I am encouraging him to better himself. Before NYE when he announced to me, he wanted a baby this year, I was already off the pill and had missed my period. 

On Thanksgiving day, I decided I would give him the greatest Christmas he could ever have. A baby. And hopefully the daughter he so desires. I only wish on Christmas Eve night when I took the HPT it would have shown positive.

I remind everyone, I decided to get pregnant not being engaged to him, knowing I was facing an uncertain future. Men go through a 7 year itch. Jonathon has 7 month ones. Girls don't make it beyond 7 months with him. Look at his history.

Our wedding was a complete surprise. He pulled the wool over my eyes. Never saw it coming. No signs. The bad thing is. He arranged a wedding without me knowing it, and I spend almost every minute with him. So, what else can he arrange without me realizing it? And with who?

I was in total shock when I realized we were getting married. And, his vows to me, made me cry. He said; I've become the muscles in his heart that make it beat. Without me, his heart would cease to beat. I am the force that allows him to live everyday. Without me, he rather die. Tears were falling from his eyes as he was saying this to me. 

WOW..... Talk about having someone make you feel special. After the wedding I wrote down what he said, so I will always have a copy of it. I cant wait to see what he has planned in March. 

When I saw his face while we looked at the ultrasound of our child, he was crying. Mr. Impaler does cry. 

It is great being married to him. What I don't like is, his exs and other stanks trying to get with him. 

I like to Google him and read what has been said about him. I usually laugh, because it is such media trash. I admit, I am a very jealous person. That is why I love it when he gets Vladish on guys who try to become too friendly with me. I swear his fangs appear.

I especially hate reading about him and Paige Brewer. That stank was texting him on our first date. He tried to tell her he was busy. But, she kept it up. I finally got pissed and took his cellphone. I told her I was has his gf and to fuck off. I also said I would give him the daughter he wanted, and marry him. This on our first date. 

An older guy on FB had the stupidity to bring Paige up to me. I was like WTF? How dare this old guy pour salt on me. 

And seeing pictures and video on the net of Jonathon and Paige kissing, hugging and being cute, makes me want to vomit.

When I was moving my things into his apartment, I found an overnight bag in his closet. It belongs to an actress who is cast in every movie Jonathon is in. Pictures and videos of them are on the net too. 

I sleep on Jonathon's right side next to the wall. On Jonathon's right arm, he has a tattoo that says APRIL. He was born in April, as was I. But, it has nothing to do with his birthday. Its the name of his ex-gf April: Ms. Supermodel. They dated in '07-'08 when he was forty-three and she wasn't sweet sixteen. What gets me, they didn't hide it. And no one talked out against them. The moral of this is, if the girl is super beautiful, and the guy is famous, their ages don't matter.

Being Russian, I go to Russian new sites to read what is going on in Russia. The other day I made the bad mistake of searching Jonathon on a site. And what pop up? Not only a story about him, but, a pic of him holding his ex-Pagan wife in his arms. 

Most new wives don't see stories about their husband's lovers, wives, teenage gfs on the net.  I know he truly loves me. And I believe he has changed. He's retiring the Impaler after we film in Romania. He's getting us a home in Russia. He wants to take care of the baby after the birth, and be there for all the important events in their live. 

Am I wrong feeling a knife in my heart and gut, when I see these stories and pictures? 

We have been together everyday since we met. In September, my parents made me fly up to Ithaca to get my belongings since I wanted to live with Jonathon. The same weekend filming began for TCF. Jonathon took me to the airport and he drove up to Destin.

I was suppose to fly up on Friday and fly to Tallahassee the following day. My parents fucked that up. So, while I was suppose to be on set with Jonathon, what was he doing? This:

He looks like it was hard work. The good thing was, because of the stank in the blue dress on his lap, a new role was created in TCF: Naughtia. My role.

He was smart enough to tell me she kissed him. I wonder what kind of kiss it was? It seems the film of it became black. 

How many women have to endure seeing pics and videos of your hubby kissing and being romantic with his exs, on the internet for all the world to see?