Monday, January 23, 2012

To Jonathon's exs. It must suck to be you :))

Here is a response my hubby gave to someone on his FB page regarding me. Besides being in total shock right now, all I can say to the world: I LOVE MY HUBBY.


You said Rachel can have any guys she wants. Youre right about that. Its added incestive for me to being training as hard as I am. I want to look so hott and good, she never thinks about what maybe behind door number 2. As for me. You said I can't get any woman I want. thats up for discussion especially give my present appearence. BUT, even if I could have any woman in the world, why would I? I am married to a real life Goddess who wants me to achieve my goals in life. My main goal is - The Fairytale. And my Princess has come. And she is giving me a gift no one could imagine how precious it is to me. As much as i enjoy all the success, fame, notarity and money I've made in my life, not to mention what I am making for TCF, Bloodiest and the Vlad movies, I would give it all away, if I could turn back time to high school and met Rachel then, and dated her, took her to the proms and married her back in the 1980's. Knowing we would be 47 right now. If I had one wish, that would be my wish, She would have been my first an only love throughout my life!


(I am not making any corrections regarding his grammar or spelling) 


He just hoe slapped everyone of his ex-wives and gfs with this post. WOW