Saturday, January 21, 2012

A World Without The Impaler

To my and others amazement, Jonathon announced yesterday several times, specially after seeing the ultrasound of our baby, he was going to semi-retire the Impaler. Then eventually bury him. I told his cousin I do not think the Impaler could ever be buried, for it has become to powerful, and is a strong part of Jonathon. She and I think he will semi-retire the Impaler. Here is part of her to me:
I love Jonathon’s statement and I think The Impaler will need to retire sometime. He has a lot of good in him and needs now to concentrate on you, the child and family. I think your family, and love for each other is the most important thing now and if he wants to fight good causes he can do that without The Impaler.

He has informed the movie producer once he finishes filming GLG in Romania, he is not returning to the states. When our plane lands in Romania, besides being packed with movie equipment, it will be packed with our stuff too. We are in the process of buying a home there and in Dmitrov, Russia.

Jonathon nor I, want our children raised in America at this time. 

He informed Linda Bezick yesterday, after he films GLG parts 1 and 2, he is staying in Romania and her and Brooke will be in charge of the movies after that.

Jonathon has stated repeatedly he wants one last match. A wrestler he knows has contacted me on FB telling me if he and Jonathon were to wrestle, he would not go after Jonathon's knee and Jonathon would live to fight another day. Don't want him to fight another day, just one last night. So, to this wrestler, you hurt my hubby, I'll be the one holding his impaling pole outside the ring, and I know how to use it.

The plan for us at this time, film TCF and Bloodiest. After Bloodiest, Jonathon will have his last match. Afterwards, he wants to have Dr. Guttentag scope his right knee and prolong his eventually knee replacement.

During his recovery we will prepare to leave for Romania. In June (?), filming GLG scenes in the US should begin. Then, in probably mid-July, pack up the plane and say good-bye to America.

I wrote a blog about the events of yesterday http://rachelsharkeysblog.blogspot.com/

Everyone must understand, as I think Jonathon has, Its all about us. Us and the baby.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMbJIktpFHI&list=LLwsFajz509uYs8nbWcDsB_w&index=13&feature=plpp_video 

A world without the Impaler? Beginning of a new day is here :)) What no one else could accomplish, a baby and Russian have.