Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hi there :))

Hi There,

This is my new blog. I recently became married to a wonderful man. And I found out I am pregnant with my first child. I hope the baby is a healthy girl

 I am an inspiring actress, who is making her acting debut in the feature film The Comeback Fighter.
I am playing Naughtia.

My new hubby Jonathon Sharkey, has the lead role as Rocky "Hurricane" Signorello. Brooke Bezick is the female lead. She plays Beth Signorello, Rocky's oldest daughter.

I am have small roles in Who Is The Bloodiest Royal? This project is being filmed in NOLA. I will also be in a small part in Granddaddy's Little Girl and GLG: Princess Hecate. I am primarily a body double in the two movies.

In all the movies, I am also working behind a camera filming. I like being behind the camera.

I will add this link to my IMDb page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4607595/

Rachel Sharkey