Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My hubby is yummie :))

Most guys who marry girls much younger than they are, like showing off their trophy wives. It is rare, a younger wife will want to show off her older husband.


My hubby has been working out so hard, he looks fifteen years younger than what he actually is.


This Friday, I am taking my hubby out to see Underworld, then dinner. Afterwards, as much as he hates nightclubs, I am taking him clubbing. I want to show off my older and yummie husband.


He now weights 200 pounds. And with the ab workouts he's now doing, his abs will soon rival Stallone's.


I just came back from the gym with Jonathon. His trainer worked him for straight two hours. First hour only AB workout exactly like Sylvester Stallone does http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzprO6YDzvw 


Second hour was only cardio on two different machines.


He worked Jonathon so hard, he got sick and vomited. Trainer said it was a good workout.


Since I am with child and can't workout, I will help push Jonathon to his limits, and make him better. On Thursday, I am going to film his workout. I will make a cameo too :))


There is a guy on FB who was sounding negative to me about Jonathon's age. To this person I say, Stallone is 65. Not many men at that age, look that good. And Jonathon is 47, doing the same workouts. I will put my hubby up against any guy in the movies we are in. And up against any bf or husband of a  girl who is in the movies.