Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The words a pregnant woman never wants to hear

I stated in a previous blog, how I knew karma would eventually get even with me for being judgmental regarding how Jonathon looked when we first met. Because of his surgeries, and being unable to workout, he was fat, old looking. Nothing like he looks like;

Photo property of RDTS Productions

Every Tuesday is his weigh in day. His trainer wanted Jonathon to reach a certain weight before adding weight training to Jonathon's workouts. Today, he reached the required weight. Starting tomorrow, Jonathon adds weight training to his 6 day a week workout schedule. I did not want to hear those words.

Usually this would be no big deal. A wife would be happy their hubby was improving his body. Not in my case.

In 8 weeks, Jonathon will be nicely built and toned. I will be fat, tired looking and irritable. Looking nothing like I did the first time Jonathon saw me.

What makes this worse, just like the night of our first date, there are teenage stanks wanting to be with Jonathon. And now, I am pregnant and getting fat. Some would think I am vulnerable to losing my hubby to a stank.

Most women say, they do not want to be considered a sexual object to men. Especially by their bf or spouse. I don't share this belief. I am glad Jonathon is thinking of me this way. I am happy when he feels me up. And when he takes me passionately without warning, I very happy :)) I could care less we are staining the sofa, my desk, kitchen counters.............

I know, as long as Jonathon is having me several times a day, he certainly isn't with someone else. Or wanting someone else.

The more he wants me, the more I know he loves me. His eyes give him away.  I can see inside his heart and soul.

I am 19 years old. My hubby is 47. He no longer looks his age. Nor has he ever act it. I'm not complaining. Well, his 5 year old tamper tantrums are hard to handle at times. On the bright side, I am getting practice on how to handle a 5 year old fit.

Sunday was the Oscars. If it wasn't I allowed my blood pressure to get high, we would have been there. People around the world are talking Angelina Jolie's dress;

   Jonathon said, "if I wore that dress, or something like it, they better sit us by a door. Because I'd fuck you every 30 minutes." I asked him, would he be like that if I was really showing. His response after feeling up my right leg "I'd fuck you in that dress if you were 9 months pregnant." Then you can imagine what happened next. I'm not complaining ;)^)

Most women would be offended if their man said that. Not me.

Some guys on FB have made comment about Jonathon's age. And I won't be beautiful forever. A few said, I may be wasting my looks on him. To them I say; you wish you were a 10th the man Jonathon is. My hubby has teenagers younger than me wanting him, and he is devoted to me. He has done an amazing physical turnaround since October '11. Jonathon isn't getting old. He's getting better. And he can fuck you all up!

You know your hubby loves you, when he has girls younger than you, wanting him, and he pays them no mind.

In 8 weeks, my hubby will look super hot. And he will be all mine. I know I'm getting the better part of his transformation. I'll be fat. He'll be hot. And though he can have any girl he wants,  he loves and wants only me in every way <3