Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Fan Group

Okay everyone. I admit, my hubby at times is the biggest pain in the ass who has ever lived. He is moody. He has a mouth you just want to rip off him at times. He gets this arrogant smug look on his face when you are trying to tell him off, that makes you want to beat the fuck out of him.

And he loves to market and promote himself. Reporters have commented in articles how good Jonathon is at this.

Though he is not always like I just mention, when he is, he could drive anyone to drink.

But, when my hubby opens his heart, there is no one who can hold a candle to him. And when he uses his abilities for good, those who he wants to help, are very grateful.

Right now, I am the most grateful person in the world. My hubby Jonathon surprised me with a fan group on FB. Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/292899024106135/ Never would I ever have believed I would have a fan group.

I know his ex-wfe Megan is going to read this. So without hesitation I say to you Megan; you are truly to me, the most stupidest girl in the world. You had Jonathon. You lost him. Thank you for committing an act of stupid.

To my parents who I know read my blog, Jonathon and I are doing just fine without you. Our children will grow up just fine without having known you. I have been blessed by the Goddess greater than I could have ever dreamed.

Thank you Goddess. And I especially want to thank my hubby for loving me.

To Jonathon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gO1h_-cqpc&list=LLwsFajz509uYs8nbWcDsB_w&index=26&feature=plpp_video