Sunday, February 5, 2012

Can passionate sex make you dream better?

In the middle of Friday night, Jonathon's bad dream not other woke him up, but the jolt his body suffered woke me up.

Jonathon had a really bad nightmare. Honestly, I never saw fear in someone eyes and face, like I saw on Jonathon's when I turned on the light. I can not describe his look. That is how bad it was.  Because of the nightmare, I was shadowed by Jonathon all day yesterday.

Since he found out I was pregnant, though we are keeping "our" streak of everyday alive, he was not been nearly as passionate as he use to be. I believe out of fear of hurting the baby. I will not try to prove his fears wrong.

Much to my surprise last night, right before we took a shower together, his passionate side reemerged. I was not, nor will I complain.  Last night when I decided to reward him for his self-control, he showed  anything but control. Not complaining.

This morning when I woke up, I looked over to see him with a smile. He was still sleeping. When he woke up, he told me he had a dream. In his dream,  I not only had a healthy baby, but, the girl he wants.

Makes me wonder? Was our multiple times of passion the reason behind his pleasant dream? He seems to not be as protective of me today. He still wasn't put away part of his arsenal he pulled out yesterday. It is nice to know, if anyone tried to break into our home, they better pray the cops get them, before Jonathon impales them :))

Passion is great. Does it make your dreams sweeter though?