Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I can't believe it

I was born in April 1992. I discovered an article today about Jonathon. I first thought it was from 1993. I looked at it more carefully, and saw it was from 1 June 1991. I wasn't even conceived then.

Here's the article:

My hubby beat up a Russian World Champion. How dare he. What I can't believe is this. Jonathon was famous and a great fighter before I was born. And when we first met, I looked at him like he was old, fat and just something less than what I thought he was. Other girls did not share my idea of him.

On our first date, Jonathon's ex-gf Paige called him and didn't get the hint he was busy. He was busy trying to make me fall in love with him. I finally had to tell her to fuck off. Then, a few minutes later, a 16 year old girl calls him. I was like; WTF?

Now Jonathon looks like he once did, if not better. And I'm starting to look like the tired pregnant girl. Eventually, I'll be the fat tired pregnant girl. Yet, the more pregnant I look, the more attractive to me he has become.

I think I look horrible right now, especially after being sick tonight. Once I felt better, Jonathon wanted to take a shower with me and wash me. And as usual we had an hour long shower. I'm not complaining. I enjoy our showers :))~

I can't believe as I am changing, he is more attracted to me. Jonathon now likes to place his hands around  where the baby is when we sleep. And in the shower. Except during lalala in the shower. He rubs the baby area right afterwards. Why?
Jonathon seems more attractive to me now, than when we first started dating. Why?

We have had more lalala in this month, than any other month since September. In October he did have knee operated on. In November he had his stomach scoped. He still kept his daily streak alive though. Jonathon was perfectly fine in December and January. But, this month, I am sick, feel disgusting, I am crappy, irritable and he is acting like a horny teenager. I'm not complaining at all ;))  Just can't figure it out.

Jonathon should be less interested in me now. Instead, the minute he sees skin on me, he attacks. Passionately.

I can't believe it. But, I'm not complaining <3