Saturday, March 3, 2012

HANDS OFF!

5 months my hubby looked like this:


an old looking fat man.


Now, after 5 months of training my hubby like a Soviet athlete, he looks like this:




This is what I go to bed with every night. And will for all eternity ;),)


I am far from done working on Jonathon. I rate his body at C-. By the time I give birth to our child, Jonathon will have a rating of A+


Without a doubt, Jonathon's new look will attract more stanks. These stanks better realize: "If your cross a Russian woman, she will have her REVENGE!" And I will not be pregnant forever.


Taking the song a Jim Carrey movie, which happens to be a vampire movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jnlu6irju8


Not even a female vampire can take Jonathon from me. And if one was to try, I'd knock all her teeth out, and shove them up her ass.


And in closing, I want to tell all the idiots who mocked Jonathon for being fat, you wish you looked as good as my hubby does now. And why does he looked this good? He was trained by a Russian. Not an American.