Friday, February 17, 2012

Jonathon and my children's bloodline

My bloodline is one I am proud of. Though I hate my parents.  How grand will our children be? Jonathon descendant of Vlad Tepes. And I from Dolgorukov bloodline. http://www.rulex.ru/01050561.htm  


The world already knows the fear my hubby can and has brought upon his enemies. Like Vlad, Jonathon's name strike fear into the hearts of his enemies and cause them to run for their lives.


I may be only 19, and have made many mistakes in life. Not to mention been abused by an asshole. Though I am far ideal, like Vlad and Jonathon, I am brining honor to the name of Tepes. Here is proof, I am not only Russian, but, a Tepes;   


I had issue with the Consul of Romania in Washington, DC. So, this morning I went directly to Romania Ambassador Vlerita. By the time I returned home from my doctor's visit, Consul Deaconu had contacted me and apologized. I may be small in built. But, I can unleash a fury that hell could not compare to.


Our children will not take shit from anyone. Government leaders will bow in respect to the children I will bare.