Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our first Valentine's Day

Yesterday was my first and several dozens with Jonathon. As you have read, the night before he gave me the best Valentine's Day gift I could have been given. He told me he wanted our big wedding to be in Dmitrov, Russia so my family and friends could attend.

Its hard to believe in September, I was saying to myself; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLvK5nKbo6w&feature=BFa&list=LLwsFajz509uYs8nbWcDsB_w&lf=mh_lolz

Now, I could not see a day without Jonathon in my life <3

Yesterday morning was like Christmas morning. We opened our gifts to each other. Jonathon gave me this cute bear

And a heart of candy
I gave him what he's been dying to find for weeks, Product 19

I must admit, not only does Jonathon like it. But, our child does too. So, Jonathon can't deprive his child the good food the baby wants ;)) I know where to get more Product 19.

It would have been very stupid of me hoping the day would have been perfect. Sure enough, a stank had to cross the line. Not just any STANK, a real bitch; Paige Brewer. She contacted Jonathon yesterday. I know this, because while he was sleeping, she texted him wishing him a Happy Valentine's Day and reminding him it was their 2nd anniversary. I can't believe 2 years ago, he was dating her. YUCK!

WTF Paige? You know he is married to me. I am giving him children. And though I have warned you to stay away, you still call and text my hubby. "When you cross a Russian woman, she will have her revenge!" Paige, I will unleash a furious wrath upon you, which will make Hurricane Katrina look like a quick passing shower.

Upon seeing the multiple text she sent Jonathon, I woke sleeping beauty up. I asked him where he took the stank for dinner. They went to Outback. He knew better than to take me there last night. He had already decided on Logan Roadhouse. Smart man.

After the Paige incident, my day bloomed to a level I can't describe. One of Jonathon's movie sponsors is in corporate chaos. The president was fired. The person who was assigned to help Jonaton, left the company. Jonathon should be happy he was given most of the sponsorship products for his movie The Comeback Fighter. I think there will be no cash flow anymore from this company.

Where I, may have secured a sponsor for my movie, that will be totally awesome. Should know more today. I have no negotiating experience. And who is going to give a large amount of money to a 19 year old first time film maker. So, my sweet loving hubby, will have to finalize the sponsorship for me.

Funny how I have to turn to my hubby for help. Being 19 is a drag at times. They like my script. They seem to like what I have filmed too. This will be so awesome, if I secure a big sponsor for my movie. It will put pressure on Russian companies to help me. How could Russia be shown up by an American company. Russians are competitive. Especially against Americans. Look at Joanthon and me. We are very competitive. I wrote it into the script too. I know to make Jonathon do what I ask, I must feed his ego and tail.

I have no problem feeding tail. His ego is another thing.

Dinner was great. We walked around afterwards. It was a nice night. Then we came home.

After checking my emails, I finally discovered the name of the stank who kissed Jonathon on set in Destin, FL in September while I was in Ithaca, NY collecting my stuff because my parents were being assholes to me, about dating Jonathon. HA. Now we are happily married and I am with child. A child they will only see from pictures on the internet and videos I post to show the world my precious child. I hope they die before my child is born.

Then like any loving couple on Valentine's Day, Jonathon and I went to bed early.

I woke up after 7am. He is just crawling out of bed >:))