Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jonathon canceled our 31 March 2012 wedding

Jonathon canceled our wedding of March 31 after watching Edward and Bella marriage. He said it would be selfish of him to have two weddings with me, without my friends and family in attendance. He was thinking about it for a while according to him. But, he wants to have his fairytale wedding and our child there.

I think he is taking the page from our movie wedding and making it real. I'm not complaining.

 
I believe Dmitrov, Russia is in for the wedding of a lifetime.

 
We are wedding on 22/12/12. Not only is it after the winter solstice, but, it is on the anniversary of his grandfather's death. Changing sad day, for a happy one.


Though Breaking Dawn's wedding made Jonathon realize having your loved ones, friends and child present makes your wedding day so much more precious, the part of Bella and her baby made him realize the dangers of childbearing.

 
As he looked at me, I saw his fears through his tears. Then I saw inside his mind. I know what he is considering. And though I know eventually it will happen, I don't want it to happen for a while. I want to wait until I having our 3-4 children.


I curse his ex-wife Megan for killing his daughter in '08. And I hate his ex Audrianna for having a miscarriage. These two people are making my pregnancy for Jonathon a living nightmare. I fear by the time I give birth, his stomach will explode. 
I am thinking about having Dr. Samer Mikhail prescribe tranquilizers for Jonathon. Otherwise, I am afraid the stress will seriously hurt him.


I finally realized what Jonathon meant in August. There is Jonathon. And there is the Impaler. They are two separate people. And unlike the Impaler, Jonathon has a heart. And I so love that heart and him.


Dmitrov, this wedding will go down in the history books of Russia.