Thursday, February 9, 2012

First day as a movie director

Today was my first day as co-director for The Comeback Fighter. I also filmed 12 parts for my movie The Comeback Fighter: Naughtia's Revenge!

My day started off by busting on my hubby by waking him up early. He hates to wake up early.
I quickly edited this video clip of Jonathon, Brooke Bezick and Allyson Tombesi.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thrsFC--T8A&list=LLwsFajz509uYs8nbWcDsB_w&feature=mh_lolz

Then when we arrived on set, I tried to attach the main camera on a tripod. I put the wrong tripod mount on the camera, and it wouldn't attach.

Jonathon took the camera from me, took off the mount and reached in the camera bag and mounted the right one on. It took 2 seconds to attached the camera. He looked at me, with filming crew and gym members around us, and said; "here you go amateur." Talk about being publicly insulted. I wanted to kill him.

Then we started to film his movie. He filmed for 3 straight hours. To my amazement, he took my instructions well, and was understanding about re-takes.

We broke for lunch. Jonathon iced his knee and we went back to film my movie. This is awesome. I am filming parts of my own movie. Last week the script wasn't finish.

To those who dis my hubby for his age, I hope you watch how he pulverizes a 100 pound plus  heavybag. He rattles it so hard, the bag came loose from the ceiling. He was showing off I'm sure. But, he hits with how can I say; the force of a category 5 hurricane. I know, I stoled the line from Jonathon's script. Sue me :o))
Jonathon was so hyped by what he did to the bag, he decided to film what I felt would be the hardest part of my movie for him to film. The part where his character jumps rope after having his legs replaced. And my hubby did the part without his braces.


I did not want him to. But, who can stop him when he is hyped.


After filming it, he was so proud of himself. As was I. He said; FU@K YEAH after doing it. I may keep his personal comment in there.


Out of concern Jonathon may have injured his knee again, I immediately ending filming for the day. While he was taking off his boxing gear, I was having everyone pack up the film and audio equipment. 


When we got home, I had him lay on the sofa. I got his ice packs and wrapped his knee up. I then contacted his doctors to advise them of what he did. 


After his icing time was up, I took the ice packs off his knee and took my............. and rewarded my star for his hard work and dedication to my film.


Time to give him another ice treatment :),)