Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some people are idiots.

I am beginning to realizing what Anna Chapman meant when she said she does pay attention to idiots. Or let them get to her. And she is right. But, when they make false statements against your loved ones, you must defend your loved ones. 


As most people know, I regularly check search engines to see what people are saying about Jonathon and me. I found someone who questioned whether or not Jonathon ever had a NASCAR racing license.
 
I am collecting everything I feel our children will think is awesome about their dad. A NASCAR race license will be totally awesome to them. I have his old racing outfit too.


This is from 2003. I think there is nothing my hubby can't do. This is why, I am in fear of his statement saying he wants to get me pregnant, while I'm pregnant. Have one baby and then a few months later another. OM Goddess.


I know it is hard to believe, but, my hubby does whatever he wants. He is from Vlad Tepes' bloodline. Like any great warrior, he conquers or does what he wants. I admit, Jonathon conquered me; A Russian.



To the victor goes the rewards.