Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The shoe on the other foot

When I met my hubby Jonathon in August 2011, I had no intentions dating him. For several reasons. 1) I was coming out of an abusive relationship. 2) He was older than my father. 3) When I read he was a vampire, I thought he was out there. 4) He was blading. Not to mention fat.

Here is a pic of Jonathon I found today from April 2011.

When I meet him he had lost maybe 10 pounds or so since April. He was still big though. 

I did want a role in one of his movies. I was hoping for a role in Bloodiest. Then, he grew on me. 

His old world charm, and being a gentleman. I've admitted to him, I actually was taken by the Impaler persona. After being abused, I wanted to be protected. Who better to protect me, than the Impaler. As soon as my ex-bf found out who I was dating, he stopped all contact with me.

On our first official date, Jonathon's ex-gf Paige Brewer called him. That's right, Paige. She was contacting him while we were out. I became so pissed, I told her I was Jonathon's new gf and she would never have him again. Ever. I said some other things to her too. I won't post them.

Then after I got rid of Paige, a 16 year old called Jonathon. I'm like WTF? This guy who I think is old and fat (Jonathon does admit he was at that time), has these teen girls contacting him, wanting to be with him.

This lead me to start questioning my own concerns about him. If these girls are willing to fight me over Jonathon, what do they know about him, I didn't.

Then came that faithful afternoon, when we went out to lunch, and back to his apartment. They say when you look into the eyes of a vampire you are hypnotized. All the times Jonathon and I were together before then, he wore his dark sunglasses. Then he took them off, and looked into my eyes. That was it. 

And when he kissed me, I was blown away. Next thing I knew, I was in bed with him. I'm not complaining. Usually you expect an old guy to not be very passionate. Or have stamina. Wrong was I on both counts. I was afraid by the time he fell asleep, he was going to .... me to death. He brags how his vampire grandmother f-ed her second husband to death. Glad I'm not Jonathon's second wife.

The day after his knee operation in October, he was in the gym to my surprise. And he was like a man on a mission. Come to find out, he was. He wanted to reverse the damage he suffered and excess weight he gained since his knee was injured in 2008.

As you all know, Jonathon looks nothing like he once did.

(In the above picture Jonathon is wearing the same shirt he wore in April 2011)

Now it is Feb. 7, 2012. He weighs 201 pounds and is looking great and YUMMIE :))

And I am almost 8 weeks with child. As I gain weight, Jonathon is losing his. Soon I will look fat and nothing like I did in August when I wanted nothing to do with him because of his looks. And my hubby will look like, a very well toned athletic guy who looks like he is in his late 20's early 30's.

I have already seen first hand, women do not care of a man's wife is pregnant, if they want the guy.

They say karma gets even. Well, karma has her eyes set on me. And I don't like it. This shoe does not feel good on me.

Soon I will have to entrust my marriage and heart to someone who has a history of breaking up with his wives. My biggest concern, as I wanted nothing to do with him because of how he use to look, he will feel the same way about me.

I have realized in his scripts, he writes his own persona into the character he will play. I pray what he wrote in my script is from his heart. If in a year from now he hasn't regressed into the way he once was,  I will be so happy. And I will never deny him anything. And I mean anything. Except being with another woman ;))