Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hi there

Its been a trying few weeks. I haven't posted anything because I have been on bed rest and Jonathon has limited my computer time.

I have preeclampsia and a bacterial infection in my large intestine. My blood pressure was very high a few weeks ago, but, it is getting back close to a normal range.

This has been a very trying time, to say the least. I am blessed my hubby can handle stressful medical situations.

Though my doctor doesn't want me having sex, I am not allowing an opportunity to arise for a stank to get her hooks into Jonathon. Though he's not getting it as much as he is use too, he's still being fed enough ;)) And, I am not denying myself pleasure either.

I should be able to make more postings from now on. I hope everyone had a great Saint Patrick's Day :))