Sunday, March 4, 2012

Да здравствует Путин!

The Russian people have spoken. And once again Vladimir Putin is to become President of Russia. Long live Putin.
I am happy for my country and countrymen. Especially for my unborn children who will be raised in a good country.
Besides my children being very well protective by their father, they will be raised in a country where the actions of criminals who prey upon children is not accepted. Unlike in America, where those who abuse children are not harshly punished.
This is the beginning of a new chapter in Russia's history. And I pray the beginning of the return of the Soviet Union.
May my countrymen remember what one of the founding Americans once said; "United we stand. Divided we fall." This is true for us. If we reform Soviet Union, no one can defeat us.
Да здравствует Путин!