Tuesday, March 27, 2012

To: Kasina Wheeler

Приветствия Kasina,


So, you want to get me in trouble with Jonathon. You worthless Russian traitor. It is Russians like you that caused the collapse of Soviet Union. Like those Russians, you are weak, pathetic, stupid fucking idiot. You have no honor nor courage. You are a disgrace to my homeland. Russians like you, should never be allowed to return home. You and they should be made an outcast.


Yes. I made Jonathon make an agreement with me, so you two could fuck each other brains out. Like a smart woman, realizing my hubby was taking on a lover, because of my medical condition, I wanted to protect myself if he ever decided to leave me and his child for you. Unlike his pathetic first wife, who he left for a 22 year old virgin, I wasn't going to be fucked over. If you and Jonathon decided to start your own life, I made sure my child nor I would be poor. What woman wouldn't want to protect herself and her child financially? It is wise to protect your family. You are idiot. A stupid, worthless, money hungry bitch. 


I am a Dolgorukov. In Russian, my family name is well respected. When I return, I will bring more honor to my name.


Do you know why your parents killed themselves? Because they didn't want to live knowing they created someone like you. A traitor. A loser. A good for nothing sewer rat. No one likes rats. And thats why no one likes you.


When you return to my country, I will be waiting. I will not fight you here. I will wait till you step foot in my country. And when I get my hands on you in Saint Petersburg, I will show all of Russia, especially Jonathon how pathetic and weak you truly are. Jonathon will be so ashamed he wanted you, he will never look at another woman. 


You said to me; "Kasina Wheeler okaa but i'm sure i wouldn't want sex all the time"   You will never have sex with Jonathon. Because he doesn't like losers. And you are the biggest loser ever in the history of Russia. 


You think you are a witch. Well, this Russian is a true witch. And I invoke the Goddess Hecate to kill not only our sick bird, but all the animals you love.  May your life be full of pain, suffering and sorrow. The only reason why I do not ask the Goddess to kill everyone you love, is because you love Jonathon. 


Да здравствует Долгоруковы.