Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How do you know?

How do you know when you are in love <3 ?

Last week my friend at the time Kasina and I, tore into each other like savage wolves. It wasn't pretty as my previous blog shows. After I sent Kasina my blog we started talking again. It was more of insulting and wanting to beat the fuck out of each other.

There's a saying; there is a fine line between love and hate. This is so true. I realized why I was mad at Kasina wasn't because she got me in trouble with Jonathon, it was because I thought I lost her. During our fighting I realized I had fallen in love with her. I do and will always love Jonathon. And I am glad he loves me. And I understand why he fell in love with Kasina too.

When I finally told her I wanted to be with her, our fighting stopped. Honesty does work ;))/ I can't wait till Kasina and me can make love. I want her so bad.

It is my sincerest hope, Kasina, Jonathon and me can become a family. He loves me. I love him. He loves Kasina. I love Kasina. Kasina loves me. Jonathon is like fine Champagne, he is a taste you must slower acquire. I should know. And once Kasina acquires the taste, all should be grand. A happy loving family.

IMDb did add Kasina on my bio page as my wife. How cool is that? I have a hubby and a wife, who love me. What more can a girl ask for?

How do you know when you are in love? When the thought of suffering a horrible death is better than the thought of being without the one you love.