Friday, June 29, 2012

Weapons of Creatures of the Night >:))

It's official, Creatures of the Night principle filming starts on 5.7.12. I am an endorsed artist drummer with Soultone Cymbals and Coffin Case. Jonathon is their primary endorsee. But, after Creatures, I take over the drum duties.  This is my kit
And no vampire, or future vampire would be complete without a coffin. This is what I am keeping my sticks in.

So what is the Impaler going to be playing in Creatures?

Bats on the neck of the guitar. Vlad The Impaler will look awesome with this guitar. 


And Dracula will be rock on this bass. 

At this time, we are unsure what The Creature wants to play. You know how those creatures can be. Just so fussy ;))

I get to be in all of scenes 13 and 20. In 20, I am nude. How about that? Believe me, no way is Jonathon letting my boobs or other parts been seen. That is, if he knows whats good for him. He can suck my nipples on camera all he wants. His hair will be hiding them. I am having a girl film the sex scenes. A lesbian hopefully. Not doing anymore 3-somes with another girl. Been there, done that. 

We are filming the feature and behind the scenes of Creatures. Behind the scenes will be a short film. Enter both into festivals. Hopefully this will help promote the film.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.