Monday, December 17, 2012

Take all the guns from Americans


It is no secret I want to be President Putin's successor. What I am about to write, are my thoughts as the future Empress of Russia.

3.5 months before my birth, my country collapsed. I believe the reasons are; 1) Mikhail Gorbachev was a pathetic idiot. A disgrace to the spirit of the USSR. 2) USA President Reagan was a determined leader, who wanted to defeat his foe. And to do so, without the use of military force. If Reagan would have been the leader of USSR, my country would have conquered the world.

Americans want to take the rights of gun ownership away from law abiding citizens. I hope this does happen, right after I succeed Putin. I will order Jonathon to have my military invade and conquer America.

I will not do this to hurt Americans. But, to make sure China nor another country invades USA.
I love making movies. There is no way, I want another country to take over Hollywood. I have the #1 film company in Russia. It is only right, if USA becomes vulnerable to invasion, I should be the one to do so.

There is no way I want to ruin Hollywood. So, I will protect it :))

I read a news story today. The article stated more Americans are killed and hurt each year by drunk drivers than gun violence.

To those who want to take guns away, if you want to protect Americans, you better start by taking away alcohol and cars. Because they hurt and kill more Americans than guns.