Monday, December 31, 2012

My letter to President Putin


I sent Putin's assistant at the Kremlin my individual letter for Putin. Here is his response
отлично..хорошее письмо...)я передав это Путину)

English translation:
 excellent .. good writing ...) I'm passing it to Putin)

Here is the English version of my letter

My president,

I appeal to you, in the hope that you reconsider the law prohibiting the adoption of Russian orphans by American families. As the mother of twin daughters, I hate to see crying mother Pauline, because you are his approval of the law did not allow her to take away his daughter in our common homeland of Russia in its new home in the United States.

President Putin, you are the father of Russia and Russian. I ask you, to show the love of a great father and authorizes the transfer of Pauline for permanent residence to the United States with his parents. And let the other orphans who have
  There are loving adoptive families in America, will move to the U.S.. Your kindness to Pauline show Obama and other world leaders your glory.

Adoptive parents love Pauline as you love your own daughters - Mary and Catherine. Pauline's parents never hurt her and never will not allow anyone to harm her. I ask you to change the law and let the orphans find loving families in the U.S..

Sincerely,
Rachel Dolgorukov-Impaler-Sharkey



My letter to President Putin in Russian regards his ban on adoption.

Мой президент,

Я обращаюсь к вам, в надежде, что вы пересмотрите закон о запрете усыновления российских сирот американскими семьями. Как матери дочерей-близнецов, мне больно видеть, как плачет мама Полины, потому что вы своим одобрением закона не позволите ей увезти свою дочь из нашей общей родины России в ее новый дом в США.

Президент Путин, вы являетесь отцом России и русских. Прошу Вас, проявите любовь великого отца и санкционируйте переезд Полины на постоянное проживание в Америку с родителями. И пусть другие сироты, у которых имеются любящие приемные семьи в Америке, переедут в США. Ваша доброта к Полине покажет Обаме и другим мировым лидерам Ваше величие.

Приемные родители любят Полину так же, как вы любите своих родных дочерей - Марию и Екатерину. Родители Полины никогда не причинят ей вреда и никогда никому не позволят причинить ей вред. Я прошу Вас изменить закон и позволить сиротам обрести любящие семьи в США.

С уважением,
Рэйчел Долгорукова-Цепеш-Шарки


I will keep you updated. As of this moment, Jonathon and I are to meet with Putin at the Kremlin about this matter.