Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Never fuck with a Russian Princess

What part of, I am a Dolgorukov doesn't fuckin dumb ass Americans understand? I admit, I do not talk like a noble. Well, I do. Though usually, a noble will not publicly speak such words. Personally, I don't give a fuck. I talk how I want. You don't like, walk the fuck away.

A certain stupid fuck American decided to challenge my existence on IMDb. What a dumb ass. He must not have read I was a PA in '09 in the movie where Kevin Bacon and Zenee Zellweger were the stars.

Jonathon may think he is hot shit being 2,641 on IMDb's rankings. Its a nice ranking. I know a few people higher than him ;))

This dumb fuck, was just given a harsh reality check by the owner of IMDb. Like I said, I know people, who know people.

To all who read this: fuck with me, and I will totally fuck you up. Really piss me off, and I will show you, I don't need an impaling pole to end your life. All I need to do is make a phone call or send an email.

Do you comprehend how I am?

As far as pixs of Jonathon and me together. There are many. Unlike those on FB, I do not give these away for free. I have expensive taste; Prada, Gucci, Saks, VS, FoH. I want what I want. And at times, Mr. Impaler is unable to afford my taste. So, media pay up ;)) NO FREEBEES.