Monday, August 27, 2012

I really hate Jonathon at times

Jonathon could have made Mother Teresa curse and scream at him. At times, I truly hate him. Last Monday, he pissed me off so fucking bad, I told him I wanted a divorce. He started to laugh at me. Then I hit him in the face. It didn't phase him. But, I busted my hand.

When Jonathon took me to the doctor, the nurse upon hearing how I hurt my hand, was going to report me for domestic violence. WTF? I bust my hand on his jaw, and I get charged criminally.

If I was arrested, could you imagine us standing in front of a judge.

Little me



and Jonathon The Impaler Sharkey

The judge would have laughed at the stupidity of the cops for arresting me.

Jonathon talked the head nurse out of calling the cops on me. I had to agree to go to mental health sessions and work on controlling my "aggressive behavior." So, I have to be a good girl from now on.

Because I said I wanted a divorce, Jonathon is dissolving our marriage. But, he's not leaving me. If I want him as my hubby, I have to court him. Then propose to him. He has told me last week, I can not use the surnames of Tepes and Sharkey until he accepts my proposal.

Well, I am good girl. And the way to Jonathon heart is not through his stomach.
Its through


  Jonathon now says my name is Rakhil Dolgorukov Sharkey :))

I will court him. And I will propose to him. I have no other choice. Our big wedding is set for Dmitrov in a few months. My proposal will be better than any of the stank hoes who has previously proposed to him before. You know who you are.

Does anyone really think I would get rid of my favorite pain in the ass? NEVER! He's all mine <3
I have him by the balls >:))